wednesday Night team League
League Organizers: Lea Morris & Meghan Trombold
- Play will be Wednesday Nights, beginning October 11th
- Start time each week is 7:00 pm at the assigned court location, with warm-ups beginning at 6:45pm
- All levels of play welcome
- Register as an individual. You will be assigned to a team and team captains will be responsible for setting weekly line ups
- Cost is $100 (plus annual $55 GCPTA dues required to play in any league or tournament) and includes: Two team clinics with a local paddle pro, two parties (holiday & end of season), favor & balls for the season
- Registration deadline: October 2nd
- Players must have a current GCPTA membership to participate. Click link below or go to the "Grow" tab to join or renew
- Participants must be a member at a local paddle club. Need info on participating clubs? Go to the "Grow" tab and look under "Where to Play"
Register by OCTOBER 2ND!
*Please note that you only need to pay your GCPTA dues ONCE ($55) for the season to be eligible for the leagues. We frequently check to ensure all league participants have paid their annual GCPTA dues. If we find any league participant that has not paid their annual GCPTA dues they will be suspended from the league until dues have been paid.