Tuesday Morning Women’s League
League Organizers: Chris Klampe & Tim Nieman
- Play will be on Tuesday mornings, beginning October 10, 2017, and run through early March, 2018
- Start time each week is 9:30 am at the assigned court location
- All levels of play welcome
- Register as an individual
- Cost is $50.00 for the year (plus $55 GPCTA annual dues required to play in any league or tournament). In addition to setting up court assignments each week, Tim & Chris will be present throughout the season to watch and offer advice after match play. This should not only help improve your game, but will help them ensure good court match ups each week.
- Registrations accepted at any time during the 20-week season, but if you register after September 25th, also email Tim & Chris at: TuesMorningPaddle@gmail.com so you can be added to the weekly email invite.
- Each Wednesday you will receive an email asking whether you are IN or OUT for the following week. Players are not required to participate every week.
- If you've responded “IN”, court assignments will be mailed by Monday @ noon.
- Partners and matches will be assigned each week by the league organizers; according to level, based on weekly sign ups, so that matches remain competitive
- Play three full sets each week, rotating partners within your assigned court
- Points are awarded for games won, with your 2 lowest scores dropped. Standings will be updated weekly.
- Every player should bring a new game ball each week
- Registrations accepted throughout the season
- Participants must be a member at a local paddle club. Need info on participating clubs? Go to the "Grow" tab and look under "Where to Play"
Questions? Contact Chris Klampe or Tim Nieman at: TuesMorningPaddle@gmail.com
NOTE: If you register mid-season, also email Chris & Tim separately, so they can add you to the weekly email invite.
*Please note that you only need to pay your GCPTA dues ONCE ($55) for the season to be eligible for the leagues. We frequently check to ensure all league participants have paid their annual GCPTA dues. If we find any league participant that has not paid their annual GCPTA dues they will be suspended from the league until dues have been paid.