THURSDAY Morning Box League
League Organizers: Laura Weiss & Lisa Mee
- Four 5 week sessions: October 5th, November 9th, January 11th, February 15th
- New teams can sign up at least one week prior to the beginning of any session
- Start time is 9:30am. Courts assigned each session.
- Cost: Free (However, $55 annual GCPTA dues are required to play in any league or tournament.)
- All levels of play welcome
- Register with a partner or as a 3 person team (team decides which 2 play each week and 3rd person can be sub for the box that week)
- Format: Best of 3 sets, winner earns 3 points for 2-0 win, or points split 2:1 if match goes to 3rd set
- Each team brings a new game ball for each match
- At the end of each session, top team in each box moves up, bottom team moves down
- Participants must be a member at a local paddle club. Need info on participating clubs? See"Where to Play" under the "Grow" tab
Questions? Contact Laura Weiss via text at 415-505-8759 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please text scores to Lisa Mee at 216-536-3957
Register for Session 1 by Thursday, september 28th!
*Please note that you only need to pay your GCPTA dues ONCE ($55) for the season to be eligible for the leagues. We frequently check to ensure all league participants have paid their annual GCPTA dues. If we find any league participant that has not paid their annual GCPTA dues they will be suspended from the league until dues have been paid.